- It’s a tad chilly up here in the woods and it’s delightful.
- The wildflowers planted last fall are blooming.
- We still haven’t found the regular, cheapo wineglasses. I’m sure they’re in a box, somewhere.
- The excavator is back and soon our yard will be done. I hope.
- A friend is here to fix the hole in our screen on the porch.
- We’ve been enjoying the first cherry tomatoes.
- The first red tomato was picked today. Now waiting for the yellows.
- I made really yummy blueberry muffins.
- You should freeze muffins before “food saving” them with the vacuum thingy.
- Moffett made his famous zucchini stew. He gives most of it away and people love it.
- My cousin, Meredith, found a great use for our cousins’ weekend corks.
- My cousin, Marion, sent a present for our guest room.
- A gorgeous sunset.
- We will celebrate our 39th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday. Yahoo!
- Chris & Kyle will be here later this month. Haven’t seen them in a while.
And some photos!